The Stow Cotswold Festival 2015 – A rip roaring succes
A FAIR dinkum donation will boost charities close to the hearts of Cotswolds’ people following a fabulous American-themed celebration. The Stow Cotswold Festival raised a profit of £3,982. The pot has been divided between the following organisations:
- £1,000 - Stow Disability Association
- £1,000 - Stow Springboard Children's Centre
- £1,000 - Sue Ryder Hospice, Leckhampton
- £392 – Sam Pilcher Trust (50% of car park income)
- £170 – Stow Royal British Legion Welfare Fund
- £170 – Stow Youth Club
- £170 – Stow Primary School PTFA
- £80 – Stow Brownies
The Fourth of July event marked American Independence Day with a strong US flavour including ubiquitous Stars and Stripes, Stetsons and hamburgers, as well as showcasing the best of the Cotswolds.
Photos of the event can be found in the Picture Galleries pages of the web site.